My name is Kim Lucas and I will be your contact person throughout the entire recruitment process @ Ferranti.
Since I joined Ferranti in 2012, the company has grown enormously and is delivering projects worldwide.
Why I like it here? Our open culture motivates me to bring out the best in myself and encourages initiative.
Once you enter our building and talk to the people you will know what I mean!
Junior Azure DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a junior Azure DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The DevOps Automation Engineer is responsible for implementing and maintaining tools and systems used to deploy, operate, troubleshoot, and monitor software. Candidate must have some experience with Azure cloud and modern continuous integration and delivery systems
This is a selection of your tasks and responsibilities:
- Automating Building of Application code using Build Pipeline in Azure DevOps (formerly TFS).
- Troubleshoot Applications and Infrastructure resources hosted in Azure.
- Deploy infrastructure scripts in the cloud and Kubernetes.
- All Cloud Initiatives the company is looking to implement or integrate to in the future.
- Follow-up on alerts for errors and performance in cloud deployments.
- Work in an Agile environment to support individuals on proper DevOps practices.
- Manage and support internal environments in Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Performs all steps required to deliver applications to production.
- Produces high quality systems documentation.
- May be required to be on-call or provide weekend and after hours support for product deployments and issue resolution.
- Either 1 year of experience in architecture, infrastructure and/or Microsoft Azure, or
- At least 1 year of experience working with continuous integration and continuous delivery or
- At least 1 year of experience in software development in any platform preferably some Microsoft technology
- A non-stop drive to go out of own comfort zone, to investigate new technologies & to guarantee an end-to-end solution
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to learn and improve yourself
- The ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- A broad knowledge in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies.
- The possibility to work with the latest technologies and stay up to date with the latest changes
- A team culture that is based on trust and where continuous growth is naturally encouraged
- Deep dive training by our MECOMS knowledge center
- Real career opportunities: do you want to become an expert or rather grow towards an international functional role, that’s up to you!
- An attractive salary package, including private health insurance
- If you start as an intern: we offer you a chance to learn, a personal coach and, after positive evaluation of your internship, a contract to become a full-time employee
MECOMS is an ERP solution for energy and utility companies, based on Microsoft Dynamics 365. MECOMS is the result of 40 years of experience in the utility industry, and is rapidly expanding its footprint on an international scale.
MECOMS is Microsoft’s recommended solution for energy and utility companies across the globe. In only a few years MECOMS has grown into a major international challenger, recognized by industry analysts, such as Gartner, IDC and OVUM. Major software integrators, such as Avanade/Accenture, GMCS and CGI have partnered with us and offer MECOMS as preferred solution for energy and utility companies.
MECOMS is used by clients worldwide and located in Belgium (Antwerp), UK (Manchester), North Macedonia (Skopje) and Singapore. Close cooperation and knowledge building with a local partner in North Macedonia (Skopje) since 10 years provided MECOMS with a solid base to expand their activities in the Skopje office.