My name is Kim Lucas and I will be your contact person throughout the entire recruitment process @ Ferranti.
Since I joined Ferranti in 2012, the company has grown enormously and is delivering projects worldwide.
Why I like it here? Our open culture motivates me to bring out the best in myself and encourages initiative.
Once you enter our building and talk to the people you will know what I mean!
Are you a strong multitasker who likes to work with a variety of people?
Do you like to plan, act, engage & follow-up on different activities, projects, efforts & processes?
Then we look forward to welcome you into the MECOMS Project Management Office team!
Your main responsibilities:
- Assist in month-end financial closings for projects;
- Support the management team (meeting management and reports, financial order management, supplier engagement & management, presentations, etc.);
- Facilitate and support skills matrix & evaluation, planning & allocation;
- Contribute to internal communications & publications (e.g. Yammer updates, town hall calls, etc.);
- Maintain and update KPI dashboards in conjunction with the appropriate process owners;
- Assist in the recruiting and onboarding of new team members (staff members & contractors);
- Overall help to create a positive team atmosphere, organise team activities and contribute to create good relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A bachelor’s degree (in either Economics, Office Management, Business Management, or equivalent, …)
- Preferably 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role, but young graduates are also welcome
- Robust organisation, multitasking & communication skills
- A flexible and eager to learn mindset
- Team player
- An expert in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook)
- Fluent in Dutch & English
- Be part of a leading, innovative, international company
- A personal coach who will help you to build your career, to grow and continuously improve your personal & technical skills
- A dynamic team of colleagues encouraging initiative and entrepreneurship
- A very attractive salary package: best-in-class health insurance, group insurance, laptop, iPhone, etc. and the possibility to adapt your salary package to your personal needs via the Flex Income Plan (e.g. lease bike, tablet, etc.)
MECOMS is part of Ferranti Computer Systems NV.
MECOMS is an ERP solution for energy and utility companies, based on Microsoft Dynamics 365. MECOMS is the result of 40 years of experience in the utility industry, and is rapidly expanding its footprint on an international scale.
MECOMS is Microsoft’s recommended solution for energy and utility companies across the globe. In only a few years MECOMS has grown into a major international challenger, recognized by industry analysts, such as Gartner, IDC and OVUM. Major software integrators, such as Avanade/Accenture, GMCS and CGI have partnered with Ferranti and offer MECOMS as preferred solution for energy and utility companies.