My name is Kim Lucas and I will be your contact person throughout the entire recruitment process @ Ferranti.
Since I joined Ferranti in 2012, the company has grown enormously and is delivering projects worldwide.
Why I like it here? Our open culture motivates me to bring out the best in myself and encourages initiative.
Once you enter our building and talk to the people you will know what I mean!
As a Functional Consultant you are responsible for fitting the business processes of the client into the best practices of the delivered solution (product & processes).
Your main responsibilities:
- Communicate in-depth with the client in order to understand the business processes & needs
- Evaluate the customer’s business processes against the defined solution, write functional design documents & make accurate estimates
- Configure the defined solution to meet the customer’s needs
- Guide the client in changing his business processes, according to standard processes
- Guide a team of developers and/or partners to ensure implementation of the necessary modifications
- Take the lead in specific functional tracks such as billing, CRM, contract management, etc. in accordance to best practices
- Create and execute functional test scenario’s & scripts, supports the client during testing
- Train colleagues, partners & clients to successfully use and maintain the delivered solution
- Take initiative to develop improvements to methodologies, technology, etc.
- You have a master degree (e.g. in economics, business engineering, informatics, etc.) or equivalent work experience. Don’t hesitate to apply if you are a young graduate!
- You are a dynamic team player with excellent social, presentation & communication skills
- You like to multitask and keep strict deadlines
- You have great business process analysis skills
- You are familiar with relational database concepts and SQL
- You are fluent in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus
- If you know the energy/utilities market or Microsoft Dynamics 365, that is a plus but don’t hesitate to apply if you are a starter
- If you like to travel abroad, we can offer you international projects to work on once you have the right level of experience and skills
- The possibility to work with the latest technologies and stay up to date with the latest changes
- A team culture that is based on trust and where continuous growth is naturally encouraged
- Deep dive training by our MECOMS knowledge center
- Real career opportunities
- An attractive salary package, including private health insurance
- If you start as an intern: we offer you a chance to learn, a personal coach and, after positive evaluation of your internship, a contract to become a full-time employee
MECOMS is an ERP solution for energy and utility companies, based on Microsoft Dynamics 365. MECOMS is the result of 40 years of experience in the utility industry, and is rapidly expanding its footprint on an international scale.
MECOMS is Microsoft’s recommended solution for energy and utility companies across the globe. In only a few years MECOMS has grown into a major international challenger, recognized by industry analysts, such as Gartner, IDC and OVUM. Major software integrators, such as Avanade/Accenture, GMCS and CGI have partnered with Ferranti and offer MECOMS as preferred solution for energy and utility companies.