My name is Kim Lucas and I will be your contact person throughout the entire recruitment process @ Ferranti.
Since I joined Ferranti in 2012, the company has grown enormously and is delivering projects worldwide.
Why I like it here? Our open culture motivates me to bring out the best in myself and encourages initiative.
Once you enter our building and talk to the people you will know what I mean!
As a Functional Consultant/Junior Consultant, you are responsible for fitting the business processes of the client into the best practices of the delivered MECOMS solution (product & processes).
Your main responsibilities:
- Communicate in-depth with the client in order to understand their business processes & needs
- Evaluate customer’s business processes against the defined solution, write functional design documents & make accurate estimates
- Configure in MECOMS the defined solution to meet the customer’s needs
- Guide the client in changing their business processes, according to recommended MECOMS processes
- Guide a team of developers and/or partners to ensure implementation of the necessary modifications
- Take the lead in specific functional tracks such as billing, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), contract management, etc. in accordance to best industry practices
- Create and execute functional test scenario’s & scripts, support the client during testing
- Train users and partners to successfully use and maintain the delivered solution
- Take initiative to develop improvements to methodologies, technology, etc.
- As team member to support client MECOMS application software services and change requests
- A bachelor or master degree (e.g. in business, engineering, informatics, computer science etc.) or equivalent work experiences in Utilities business application software industries.
- At least 2-5 years of working experiences in Microsoft Dynamics 365 or C# or .NET core
- Profound knowledge of business process analysis
- Knowledge of/ or working experience in the energy and utilities market is a major asset
- Fresh graduates with outstanding academic results may apply for the Junior Consultant role (must attain MECOMS certification training within specific period)
- A Singaporean or PR in Singapore
- A great problem solver who is passionate about technology
- A dynamic team player with excellent social & communications skills
- Strict with deadlines and like to multitask
- Fluent in English (written and verbal), any other Asian language (Japanese, Mandarin or Bahasa) is a plus
- Flexible and willing to travel (less than 20%)
• Continuous improvement and keeping abreast with the latest technology
• Certification training by our Ferranti University and MECOMS University
• An attractive remuneration package that include flexible work plan, medical insurance and travel allowances
• An international work experience with colleagues from Belgium, UK, and Macedonia
In addition, Ferranti has a young and dynamic European company atmosphere where there is room for initiative and where an open culture gives you the possibility to grow and continuously improve your personal skills.
Ferranti Private Limited is 100% subsidiary of Ferranti Computer Systems NV and its regional office is based in Singapore.
MECOMS is an ERP solution for energy and utility companies, based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Dynamics 2012. MECOMS is the result of more than 40 years of experience in the utility industry, and is rapidly expanding its footprint on an international scale.
MECOMS is Microsoft‘s only recommended solution for energy and utility companies across the globe. In only a few years, MECOMS has grown into a major international challenger, recognized by renowned industry analysts, such as Gartner, IDC and OVUM. Major software companies, such as Avanade/Accenture, Hitachi, and NCS have chosen to partner with Ferranti and offer MECOMS as preferred solution for energy and utility companies.