My name is Kim Lucas and I will be your contact person throughout the entire recruitment process @ Ferranti.
Since I joined Ferranti in 2012, the company has grown enormously and is delivering projects worldwide.
Why I like it here? Our open culture motivates me to bring out the best in myself and encourages initiative.
Once you enter our building and talk to the people you will know what I mean!
Young graduates traineeship
Looking for a challenging future in IT?
Want to go international?
Give your career a head start and become one of our young potential trainees!
As a MECOMS trainee you will work on every aspect of our digital journey: technical or functional product design, aligning business & IT during an implementation project at one of our clients, giving demo’s, presentations and building proposals together with the sales colleagues, …
During this traineeship we will offer you an exciting rotation program of 2 years that will give you the opportunity to get to know the different MECOMS departments and roles. During every assignment you will get a dedicated coach who will share his experience and will build your knowledge and skills.
4 different missions in 2 years!
Welcome at MECOMS! During your first weeks you will get an intensive training of our product and the energy market. This training is adapted to your background experience and your career aspirations.
- Start your first assignment in our R&D department. Your assignment is tailor made:
- Are you a more functional profile (ex. master in business engineering): you will analyze market requirements, create functional designs and align with our Macedonian development team.
- Implement MECOMS at one of our clients: Analyze the client’s business processes and fit them into our best practices. Lead workshops, guide the client in changing his business processes, write designs to adapt the product to the client’s needs, train clients to successfully use the solution, etc.
- Experience our sales process: write solution proposals that address the customer’s objectives and highlight our value proposition, give demonstrations and presentations to customers and align with the product team about customer needs.
- Add some international experience to this list: Work on one of our international projects in Europe, Middle-East or Asia or take up a coaching role in our Macedonian office…
The opportunity will be tailored to your international aspirations. We are aiming for a start date of September 1st.
- You have (or will obtain in the summer of 2021) a degree in Engineering, Business engineering, Economics or Informatics
- You are digital savvy & passionate about technology and trends in ICT, cloud solutions, etc.
- You are a dynamic team player with excellent social & communication skills
- You like changing and innovating environments
- You learn quickly and you take ownership
- You are fluid in Dutch (native) and English
- Be part of a leading, innovative company where you keep on track with the latest technology
- A personal coach for every step in the traineeship who will help you to build your career, to grow and continuously improve your personal, functional & technical skills
- An intensive training program to accelerate your learning curve
- A dynamic team of colleagues who encourage initiative and entrepreneurship
- A very attractive salary package: an A-brand company car, best-in-class health insurance, group insurance, laptop, iphone and the possibility to adapt your salary package to your personal needs (e.g. lease bike, tablet, etc.)
MECOMS is part of Ferranti Computer Systems NV.
MECOMS is an ERP solution for energy and utility companies, based on Microsoft Dynamics 365. MECOMS is the result of 40 years of experience in the utility industry, and is rapidly expanding its footprint on an international scale.
MECOMS is Microsoft’s recommended solution for energy and utility companies across the globe. In only a few years MECOMS has grown into a major international challenger, recognized by industry analysts, such as Gartner, IDC and OVUM. Major software integrators, such as Avanade/Accenture, GMCS and CGI have partnered with Ferranti and offer MECOMS as preferred solution for energy and utility companies.