My name is Kim Lucas and I will be your contact person throughout the entire recruitment process @ Ferranti.
Since I joined Ferranti in 2012, the company has grown enormously and is delivering projects worldwide.
Why I like it here? Our open culture motivates me to bring out the best in myself and encourages initiative.
Once you enter our building and talk to the people you will know what I mean!
Energy & utilities consultant
Are you familiar with energy and/or utilities processes? Do you love to work with the latest technologies? Then why not combining these 2 passions…!
A good fit with the company is the most important for us. If there’s a match, we will shape your role in line with your talents and experience, within our project or product division or a combination of both.
This is a selection of what your tasks and responsibilities could be:
- Communicate in-depth with the client to understand the business processes & needs (leading workshops, meetings, …)
- Evaluate the customer’s business processes against the defined solution, write functional design documents & make accurate estimates
- Configure the defined solution to meet the customer’s needs
- Guide the client in changing his business processes, according to standard processes
- Guide a team of developers and/or partners to ensure implementation of the necessary modifications
- Take the lead in specific functional tracks such as billing, CRM, contract management, … in accordance to best practices
- Create and execute functional test scenario’s & scripts, support the client during testing
- Coach & train colleagues, partners & clients to a higher skills level
- Initiate & design improvements to our MECOMS product and execute them in 3-weekly sprints
- Very good knowledge of energy & utilities processes (at least 5 years of experience in the sector)
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 & related Microsoft-technologies is a plus
- Strong communication, meeting & presentation skills
- Great business process analysis and business process modelling skills
- Strong time management & multitasking skills
- A dynamic team player with great sense of responsibility and ownership
- Flexible and willing to travel
- Able to influence, negotiate and build consensus with clients & colleagues
- Be part of a leading, innovative company where you keep on track with the latest technology
- A personal coach who will help you to build your career, to grow and continuously improve your personal & technical skills
- A dynamic team of colleagues who encourage initiative and entrepreneurship
- A very attractive salary package: an A-brand company car, best-in-class health insurance, group insurance, laptop, iPhone, etc. and the possibility to adapt your salary package to your personal needs (e.g. lease bike, tablet, etc.)
MECOMS is part of Ferranti Computer Systems NV.
MECOMS is an ERP solution for energy and utility companies, based on Microsoft Dynamics 365. MECOMS is the result of 40 years of experience in the utility industry, and is rapidly expanding its footprint on an international scale.
MECOMS is Microsoft’s recommended solution for energy and utility companies across the globe. In only a few years MECOMS has grown into a major international challenger, recognised by industry analysts, such as Gartner, IDC and OVUM. Major software integrators, such as Avanade/Accenture, GMCS and CGI have partnered with Ferranti and offer MECOMS as preferred solution for energy and utility companies.