My name is Kim Lucas and I will be your contact person throughout the entire recruitment process @ Ferranti.
Since I joined Ferranti in 2012, the company has grown enormously and is delivering projects worldwide.
Why I like it here? Our open culture motivates me to bring out the best in myself and encourages initiative.
Once you enter our building and talk to the people you will know what I mean!
Technical Azure specialist
Are you passionate about architecture and infrastructure? Are you always investigating new technologies? Can you easily communicate and negotiate with people on different levels in the (customer) organization? Can you coach others? Then becoming our technical Azure specialist might be the perfect next step for you.
A good fit with the company is the most important for us. If there’s a match, we will shape your role in line with your talents and experience.
This is a selection of your tasks and responsibilities:
- Make architectural designs, including infrastructure solution design, business continuity & disaster recovery designs, in close collaboration with the customer and colleagues
- Calculate the necessary size of environments (sandbox, production) and determine and provision the necessary hardware
- Closely collaborate with the project manager in sprint planning, license usage, cost management, setup of Azure devops project & templates, …
- Collaborate, coach and follow-up on colleagues executing installations, updates, impact assessments, releases … on an end-to-end basis
- Analyze performance (issues), create Azure resources and maintain software versions of Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- At least 5 years of experience in architecture, infrastructure and/or Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 & related Microsoft-technologies is a plus
- A non-stop drive to go out of own comfort zone, to investigate new technologies & to guarantee an end-to-end solution
- A strong communicator who can negotiate and build consensus on different levels (developers, business, C-level stakeholders, …)
- A multitasker with good time management skills
- A coach and motivator who can show confidence and easily builds up trust
- The possibility to work with the latest technologies and stay up to date with the latest changes
- A team culture that is based on trust and where continuous growth is naturally encouraged
- Real career opportunities: do you want to become an expert or rather grow towards a functional role, that’s up to you!
- Deep dive training by our MECOMS knowledge center and support by a personal coach
- A very attractive salary package: company car, insurance, portable pc, iPhone, internet connection, etc. that you can adapt to your needs (you can exchange part of your 13th month for a lease-bike, iPad, extra vacation, …)
MECOMS is part of Ferranti Computer Systems NV.
MECOMS is an ERP solution for energy and utility companies, based on Microsoft Dynamics 365. MECOMS is the result of 40 years of experience in the utility industry, and is rapidly expanding its footprint on an international scale.
MECOMS is Microsoft’s recommended solution for energy and utility companies across the globe. In only a few years MECOMS has grown into a major international challenger, recognised by industry analysts, such as Gartner, IDC and OVUM. Major software integrators, such as Avanade/Accenture, GMCS and CGI have partnered with Ferranti and offer MECOMS as preferred solution for energy and utility companies.