My name is Kim Lucas and I will be your contact person throughout the entire recruitment process @ Ferranti.
Since I joined Ferranti in 2012, the company has grown enormously and is delivering projects worldwide.
Why I like it here? Our open culture motivates me to bring out the best in myself and encourages initiative.
Once you enter our building and talk to the people you will know what I mean!
MECOMS™ is an ERP solution for energy and utility companies, based on Microsoft Dynamics AX. MECOMS™ is the result of 40 years of experience in the utility industry, and is rapidly expanding its footprint on an international scale.
MECOMS™ is Microsoft‘s only recommended solution for energy and utility companies across the globe. In only a few years MECOMS™ has grown into a major international challenger, recognized by renowned industry analysts, such as Gartner, IDC and OVUM. Major software companies, such as Avanade/Accenture, Tata, and CGI have chosen to partner with Ferranti and offer MECOMS™ as preferred solution for energy and utility companies.
The Project Management Officer (PMO) Support is responsible for a number of supportive and administrative tasks to support the PMO and the entire Professional Services (PS) team.
The PMO Support will follow up on weekly or monthly effort booking to make sure all timesheets are booked in time. You update missing timesheets, validate general effort and assist employees with issues on this topic. You will follow up all timesheets for pro rata projects vs. pro rata invoicing. You will update the resource planning on a regular base, by updating the planning and validate the availability with the Projects Managers. And you organise a workspace for new employees in collaboration with the HR Business Partner.
The PMO Support is responsible for the administrative follow up for internal coaching sessions, mid-year evaluations, appraisal talks and career track objectives. You assist the PS management team in a number of administrative tasks: updates in sharepoint, write meeting minutes, schedule meetings, the creation of purchase orders for PS projects and reporting.
You provide administrative support for our MECOMS University and internal LMS system (Learning Management System), f.i. add new courses, training registration, invoicing, update access rights etc.
- A Master or a Bachelor’s degree in Applied Economics, Office Management, Business Management, Applied Economic Sciences or equivalent
- Preferably 1-2 years experience in a similar role, but young graduates are also welcome
- Flexible, eager to learn and a real teamplayer
- Exellent in planning and organising
- A good communicator, fluent in Dutch (native) and English. Knowledge French is an asset
- Profound knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook)
- Fluent in Dutch (native) and English, knowledge French is an asset
- A fixed workplace in Antwerp
- Continuous improvement and staying up to date with the latest technology changes
- Real career opportunities
- Training by our Ferranti University
- Support by a coach
- A very attractive salary + package: group insurance, laptop, smart phone, internet connection, meal vouchers etc.
And this in a young and dynamic company atmosphere where there is room for initiative and where an open culture gives you the possibility to grow and continuously improve your personal skills
Please contact Kim Lucas for more information: +32 (0)3 540 49 80 or +32 (0)486 30 53 15 and apply online.