My name is Kim Lucas and I will be your contact person throughout the entire recruitment process @ Ferranti.
Since I joined Ferranti in 2012, the company has grown enormously and is delivering projects worldwide.
Why I like it here? Our open culture motivates me to bring out the best in myself and encourages initiative.
Once you enter our building and talk to the people you will know what I mean!
As a junior .NET Developer, you will work in a team developing .NET implementations. Your core tasks will be analysis, development, implementation and testing of Ferranti software applications. These include tailor-made software solutions for our customers within the business unit 'System Integration'. Depending on your experience and experience, you gain more responsibility within the entire development cycle.
- A bachelor’s degree in (applied) computer science or equivalent (young graduates are also welcome!)
- A technical spirit with a passion for development
- A team player with a sense of initiative
- Flexible, eager to learn with the necessary communication skills
- Experience in the development of needs analysis, or system specifications is a plus
- Fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge French is an asset
- Knowledge of a the .NET framework is required
- Experience with TFS and TestManager is advisable
- Experience with IIS, SQL server (T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, ...) is an asset
- Experience with software frameworks (ASP.NET, MVC, MVC Core WCF) and design patterns is a plus
- Experience with Linux, C or java or GIS software is a plus
- Experience with (Azure) cloud services is a plus
- A workplace in Antwerp with regular travel in Belgium and the Netherlands area
- Continuous improvement and staying up to date with the latest technology changes
- Real career opportunities
- Training by our Ferranti University
- Support by a coach
- A very attractive salary package: company car, group insurance, laptop, smart phone, internet connection etc.
And this in a young and dynamic company atmosphere where there is room for initiative and where an open culture gives you the possibility to grow and continuously improve your personal skills
Please contact Kim Lucas for more information: +32 (0)3 540 49 80 or +32 (0)486 30 53 15 and apply online